Tuesday 27 October 2009

Evaluation

this web design module has been one of the most difficult modules that i've had to get my head around although i have enjoyed it and feel as though i got a lot from it. what i have learnt from this i'm sure will benefit me in the future and having an online portfolio today, i see as being essential. at the beginning of this module i didn't have any idea about file sizes, types of files, the purpose of fireworks etc but now i'm feeling more confident about my knowledge in them.

from the outset i was determined to have produced a website not only which i thought met the criteria of the brief but what also show cased all my work and something which i would be happy for possible future employers to view.

as mentioned earlier in my blog i had to make a few changes with regards to layout and navigation but on the whole the site functions and looks more or less like i planned for it too. i aimed for a site which focused all the users attention on my work with the white space helping images to stand out.

overall i can say that i have gained a lot form this and it was a module that i enjoyed very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment