Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wire framing














Lastly, the images page looking very similar to the home page. Down the left hand column the user can choose from various projects and the work will appear in the image box on the right. Most projects have more than one piece of work so underneath the last of the projects on the list a navigation box will appear so that the user can go from piece to piece.













Fourthly and lastly from the first menu is my links page where i will have links to my blog etc. Again navigation is staying the same to keep things simple and easy.













Next is the about page which works the same as the contacts section with regards to navigation. Obviously this contains a short explanation of my works, study and a little about myself.














Secondly is my contacts page which provide my telephone number and e mail address. Once the user opens up the second menu from the first page disappears and a navigation button appears to take the user back to the homepage.














As mentioned in my previous work i'm looking to create a website that puts emphasis on my work and which can be easily navigated. First up is my homepage which in the box will contain an illustration which will be the first image to be sen on the site. Down the left hand side there will be 2 menus. One which allow access to my links, contact and an about section. The one below brings up images from my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment